Throughout history, shifts in the software delivery paradigm have presented unique opportunities to catalyze innovation. When these shifts take place, the new architecture principles and design patterns that arise represent the vast majority of effort in every new application development project or rewrite for years to come. Until next generation platforms arise.
Apprenda is the next generation platform of choice, representing the foundation of many Global 2000 enterprises’ forward looking IT strategies.
Apprenda provides a foundational software layer and application run-time environment that abstracts away the complexities of building and delivering modern cloud applications. Rather than fear these shifts in the software delivery paradigm, Apprenda enables organizations to capitalize on them by leveraging their existing skillsets and investments, while also providing them with the catalyst to achieve greater returns on new ones.
At its core, Apprenda stitches together any number of Windows and Linux resources into a single fabric, turning those resources into a self-service, policy driven application platform (PaaS). With Apprenda, modern software development and delivery becomes frictionless and IT delivers more value to the business by operating like a world-class service provider.
700% Increase in Development Productivity
- Faster innovation on new app development
- Low friction cloud-enablement for existing apps
- Drastically reduced time to market for new apps
- Streamlined application management, scaling, and high availability
- Standardized consumption model for end users
300% Increase in Infrastructure Utilization
- Reduced risk through centralized elasticity and high availability
- Increased efficiency through architecture standardization across the application portfolio
- Low friction porting of existing .NET and Java assets and skills to modern cloud development
45% Decrease in Infrastructure Cost
- Reduced lock-in through infrastructure independence
- Lower cost of transitioning applications to public cloud
- Flexibility, cost optimization, and lowered risk through seamless hybrid cloud
- Slashed infrastructure spend by cutting out the hypervisor or providing hypervisor independence