Apprenda, one of the software industry's hottest companies, is hiring. Dubbed the "Anti-Silicon Valley Startup" by Forbes magazine, and recently ranked #3 in “The Best Enterprise Cloud Computing Startups To Work For” list, Apprenda is the cloud platform powering a new class of software-defined enterprises, disrupting industries and winning with software.
You likely became an engineer to solve problems and stir innovation. Apprenda provides an environment uniquely designed to put you on the brink of early cloud architecture adoption and help transform how the Fortune 500 and Global 2000 will develop and deploy the next generation of its massive, custom application portfolios. As a software engineer on our Client Services team, you’ll work with our customers on their projects as part of a joint team.
The Software Engineer in Client Services requires strong engineering acumen, a desire to tackle complex problems in the world of systems architecture and business systems, a creative mind, a strong desire to work with customers, and excellent communication. You will get to work on problems related to many different industries, from healthcare to financial services and beyond.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- BS or MS in Computer Science or BS or MS in another science or engineering discipline with significant practical software development experience(minor or dual degree that includes a Social Science a plus)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in software design, systems architecture, and data structures.
- Strong OO skills and practicing knowledge of OO languages in .NET and/or Java
- Experience in large systems software design and development experience
- Experience with WCF, ASP.NET
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills required (You MUST be personable!)
- Quick “on your feet” thinking and the ability to be creative in tight situations
Apprenda is the leading enterprise Platform as a Service (PaaS) powering the next generation of enterprise software development in public, private and hybrid clouds. As a foundational software layer and application run-time environment, Apprenda abstracts away the complexities of building and delivering modern software applications, enabling enterprises to turn ideas into innovations faster.
With Apprenda, enterprises can securely deliver an entire ecosystem of data, services, applications and APIs to both internal and external customers across any infrastructure. From the world’s largest banks like JPMorgan Chase to healthcare organizations including McKesson and AmerisourceBergen, Apprenda’s clients are part of a new class of software-defined enterprises, disrupting industries and winning with software.
Apprenda has raised more than $57M in venture capital from Safeguard Scientifics, Ignition Partners, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and Primary Venture Partners.
This is a confidential search. All applicants will remain confidential to our team. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org