If You're a Developer
Apprenda helps you build better cloud applications faster and deploy your applications without assistance from IT
Complete More Projects, FasterView Details
Complete More Projects, Faster
Apprenda extends your existing skills and allows your applications to inherit a consistent architecture for scale and high availability. Powerful tools and services greatly increase productivity, while allowing you to focus on the application capabilities that matter most.
Gain Independence From ITView Details
Gain Independence From IT
As a platform layer that decouples applications from underlying infrastructure, Apprenda allows you to code and update your apps, then deploy and provision end-user access in minutes—without assistance from IT.
Get the agility and productivity benefits of public cloud, but with the security and performance SLAs you require—all provided and approved by IT.
Leverage Powerful Cloud ServicesView Details
Leverage Powerful Cloud Services
Apprenda’s powerful out-of-the-box capabilities are flanked by a composable service add-on model. The add-on model affords an Apprenda PaaS operator the power to plug-in arbitrary components such as NoSQL stores, queues, and other services to the platform. These services can then be configured, managed, and exposed for easy consumption by your applications.
Cloud-Enable Existing Legacy AppsView Details
Cloud-Enable Existing Legacy Apps
You shouldn’t need to throw out years of engineering brilliance and vast amounts of mission critical application code to take advantage of the benefits that modern development patterns and practices have to offer. Rather than tell you it’s a “do over,” Apprenda provides powerful services and platform capabilities focused on helping you leverage your existing investments.
Using Apprenda as our private PaaS was the best way to get to market on schedule and was the only PaaS we found that truly made us more productive.
Moving I.T. Forward
- Leverage shared application services and build better cloud applications faster, while automatically conforming to standards and policies defined by IT
- Get the agility and productivity benefits of public PaaS, but with security and performance SLAs you require – and with the blessing of central IT
- Optimize existing applications through powerful APIs and inherited cloud architecture
- Save time by simplifying the entire application lifecycle management process
- Code and update apps, then deploy and provision end-user access in minutes - without assistance from IT
- Focus on building great software solutions with your existing skills, tools, and IDEs, while benefiting from inherited cloud architectures
The Old Way
- Zero incentive to work from architecture standards, therefore no architecture standards exist
- Writing new applications takes more time than it should due to a lack of common application components and services
- Too many IT regulations and red tape have created an oppressive development environment
- Configuration delays cause application deployment and patching to be a long drawn out process
- You need the IT organization to be more application-friendly rather than infrastructure-centric