Enlighten Apprenda Applications with Next Generation Application Intelligence by AppDynamics
As a foundational software layer and application run-time environment, Apprenda removes the complexities of building and delivering modern software applications, enabling enterprises to turn ideas into innovations faster. Apprenda allows you to leverage existing skillsets and investments in infrastructure and developer tools, and provides the catalyst to achieve greater returns and higher productivity. One such existing investment could be Application Performance Monitoring, or APM in short.
AppDynamics accelerates your company’s digital transformation and optimizes every customer experience. As a software analytics company, AppDynamics monitors and manages complex applications, captures metrics and KPIs from your applications, and helps identify and resolve performance and application issues quickly. AppDynamics, through their advanced analytic and user insight capabilities, helps developers of modern applications make sense of the data, performance tune their apps, and make data driven decisions to improve the user experience. The Application Intelligence capabilities of AppDynamics allows developers to understand how end-users are interacting with the Apprenda applications, and what is the experience my end users receive throughout the day.
This integration enhances applications running on Apprenda’s private platform as a service (PaaS) with AppDynamics monitoring. The integration is made possible by the advanced extensibility that Apprenda offers through bootstrap policies.
The power of Apprenda benefits coupled with deep insights offered by advanced monitoring of your application will be a net benefit to your developers, their end users and the overall application experience. If your enterprise has standardized corporate wide on AppDynamics, you can enable it with a few simple clicks and light up advanced monitoring for Apprenda applications.
With AppDynamics monitoring Apprenda applications, developers can:
- Monitor multi-instance distributed applications in real time
- Monitor how the application is interacting with the database and gain access to query latencies
- Monitor performance metrics and the overall health of an application
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and define custom metrics that provide insight into the internal behavior of the application
- Monitor how end users are using an app and the experience they receive throughout the day
- Quickly diagnose bottlenecks in an application
- Receive proactive alerts when the application is falling behind its SLA